Tuesday, September 18, 2012

#09 - Online Dating Profile!

Hay guysss!

I just finished creating my online dating profile and checking a couple of chicks out. I just wanna talk about my McDonald's challenge yesterday real quick. DO NOT DO IT! It wasn't fun at all eating all that junk food. There's a reason it's called junk food, because it's junk. (isn't that reasonable?) Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a BigMac meal once in a while, and imo cheeseburgers are a quick & cheap snack that will keep you energized for quite a bit (since they're full of protein and fat), but eating Mickey D's for 5 meals a day is horrible. I felt a little depressed today as well due to the processed foot I ate yesterday..


My breakfast yesterday.. YUCK! That tasted like Uranus.


Anyways, (I love writing that) today I made a DATING PROFILE! It was fun writing about my big head and my love for dancing. During this blog I've learned that I actually like the creative writing process, and filling the profile with dry humor and witty sarcasm was sooooooo easy... (See what I did there? Me neither..)

Before I could get my hands on the profile, I had to create one first. Coming up with a username was a pain in the butt, which actually was quite a popular word in the suggestions my friends came up with. I compiled a list of the most beautiful, over the top usernames people suggested for me that you can use if you decide to make an online profile of some sort:

Top 15 Online dating Nicknames


15. Cumbox

14. elevatorDude69xx

13. Justin Kumming

12. VeryNiceBuns

11. Dr. Cumhier 

10. KitchenSlave

9. SlaveForU

8. WhatWhatInThePat

7. funk in the trunk

6. FirmBuns

5. Rimming4Life 

4. buttalicious


TOP 3 GOES TO

3. Bumnivore69

2. defNotARocketScientist

1. CLIT-TICKLER


Ah yes, the CLIT-TICKLER.. I laughed so hard when my roommate suggested it! Can you imagine getting a message from the "CT"? Ahaha I would laugh my ass off.. Anyways, after an hour of perverted suggestions, I decided to go with a more common nickname. What is that nickname you might ask? Well I'll keep it a secret for now.. If you wanna find it and my profile, you can start looking for it somewhere in this blogpost. I've added a secret link that will take you to my profile. ;) Can you find it?

I made my profile, filled all the details, answered 50 questions and even got a visit from a girl!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! She was beautiful and sounded nice, but her elbows were too pointy, so I doubt I'll be asking her out.. (Just kidding!) Anyways, (oops I did it again) It's getting late now.. I'll be sure to post, if something interesting happens in my online dating life (like a restraining order of some sort). (bracketing like a boss!)

No comments:

Post a Comment