Thursday, September 13, 2012

#04 - YES MAN

Dear diary,

my challenge today was to say yes to anything (reasonable)...







...nobody asked me anything.

xoxo, gossip girl


ps. My day was wonderful! I spent 9 hours at school, bought new speakers and some paint for my graffiti session, noticed I left my keys home, tried calling my roommate to come open the door, but her phone was malfunctioning. Then I called my sister and told her that I will come over. I also asked her to keep their outer entrance unlocked so I can actually get in the apartment complex.

My phone's battery ran out.
I went back to our place to see if my roomie had come home already – no answer.
Took the tram to my sister's place.
Somebody had shut the door.
Went back to our place.
Nobody home.
It started to rain.
Finally a neighbor let me in from the rain. Sat on my ass for 1 hour until she came back.


Heh. Shit happens! I've learned that life is easier to deal with when you don't worry about the little things. :)



pps. made this movie poster from a studio shot we took today at school. I think I will call this my Popeye face from now on.


Above: PAT THE BUILDER - horror movie poster.. People say I look like a midget, is this true!?!
Below: Popeye. Do you see the resemblance?

No comments:

Post a Comment