Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#30 days, 27 completed challenges and 1 missed deadline

Yo!

I started this challenge exactly 30 days ago and now it's time for me to say goodbye.. I've decided to stop after 30 days and take it easy with my flu.


bye bye 30 days challenge!


I was feeling quite stressed out before the last week started from all the organizing. I ran out of challenges, had a couple of lame blog posts and to top it off I missed an important deadline in school because I was so occupied with my blog and challenges..

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYS! Even though I didn't get the full 30 and I consider some of my challenges LAME, I'm very content with what I achieved! It was an amazing 30 days full of great people, cool new experiences, going out of my comfort zone to try new things, highs and lows and support from my friends and readers.


Besides my street dancing challenge which is what I love, My favourite challenge was riding a horse! It was the most exciting thing to really see how big a horse is, then sit on it and guide it. First I was a little timid, but as I rode and got used to the size it was a really cool experience! Also the super tired blog post turned out to be one of my funniest stories in my opinion! http://livingfor30.blogspot.fi/2012/09/patrick-peetu-our-daily-life-on-farm.html



My least favourite challenge was the new food challenge! So many let downs (beautiful fruit tasting bland, badly cooked duck, horrible garnishes) and not being content all day. I found a cool green tea though. http://livingfor30.blogspot.fi/2012/10/24-new-food-all-day.html

Thank you 

to everybody who helped me complete my challenges! I wouldn't had such a blast without all you wonderful people. Big thanks to my readers and supporters who enjoyed my blog and made me change my mind about quitting half way through..

I'm glad that this blog entertained people and I hope I have inspired some of you to try new things. Here are a couple of shots from my journey I think are memorable.


a moving picture says a thousand words.



ART!



Met Jet Li.



Divine climbing trip



Got this beautiful shot of my ass.



Almost quit my blog, but my friends convinced me to continue! 



PARKOUUUUUUUUR! 



Tried on some pimpin' gear.



Instagramming Darth vader eating cake during my waitress meal challenge!


My kinky side



Peetu and Patrick 



Hip-Hop Farmer



Taylor painting me like one of his french boys. 



Chihuahua puppies' first steps outside!



Dogs I fed. 



Silkworm pupae, never again!

No comments:

Post a Comment