Tuesday, October 2, 2012

#21 - Doggies and Puppies!

yo!

I have the flu. Anyways, yesterday I started my Dog-for-a-Day challenge right before my portrait session with Helena. My sister Linda was kind enough to let me borrow her dogs, so I went to her place and picked up two bitches, a two year old, 2 kilogram Chihuahua called Kiukku and an 11 year old white Chinese Crested Dog called Riepu. The reason I took two dogs instead of one was that I told my roommate earlier that I was going to get a dog for 24 hours and she said wanted one as well! After taking my two bitches for a quick stroll I went home and we got ready for my portrait.


Kiukku chillin'

I had everything set up before we started painting: beds for the dogs, water, squeaky toys and even a few bones to chew on, I thought nothing could go wrong! Well, it didn't take long until Kiukku started farting. After the farting she started to take a shit on my floor. "Oh noes!" I thought as Kiukku took a comfortable position and tried to squeeze out a dookie. I was relieved to notice that Kiukku was firing blanks, and my floor was still clean. I thought the best course of action was to take the dogs out again immediately and hope Kiukku drops a ca-ca.

The ca-ca didn't come and I was confused. As we came back to my place I noticed that Kiukku's ass fur was brown.. Yep. She had shit her pants, or "shit her fur" earlier. So I picked her up, put her butt under a stream of water and started scooping that poopie out of her asshair. I removed the turds and managed not to throw up. Poor little Kiukku, atleast she seemed really happy after the butt-bath. I'm so glad I did this challenge, I never imagined I would get to touch wet dog poo. What an amazing experience, woop-de-fucking-doo(doo). lol


Feeding my three bitches, kiukku, jojo & riepu.


After the turd-in-da-fur incident we fed the dogs and took them out for a nice 1 hour walk in the rainy weather with my roomie. As the night fell, the doggies wanted to sleep in my bed. I tried it for a while but it didn't work because I was too restless and I probably would crush or dropkick them off the bed in my sleep, so I put them back in their own beds.

Next morning Johanna took the dogs out and as I woke up later, I was greeted by a pee-pee on my floor, a poo-poo on my carpet, and two innocent looking dogs wagging their tails.. I immediately picked them both up and sat them down on the couch for an interrogation.


Kiukku's "Where's your proof?! I think you're bluffing.." -face


I tried my best but they just didn't crack under the pressure. They even gave me some reasonable arguments by looking at me with a face that said: "what if it was your roommate?", so I decided to let it go and cleaned all that shit up.

Having a dog is a big commitment. You have to take it out 3 times a day, spend time with it and deal with all the mishaps, loose fur and turd-in-da-fur accidents. It definitely isn't easy, but dogs make great companions and they're always happy to see you. I could see myself owning a dog some day, maybe when I'm too fat to dance.

As I took Kiukku and Riepu back to Linda, she had prepared a bonus challenge for me:

PUPPIES!!!

I got to see 7 puppies running around in a grass field. It was their first time. They are so cute! I posted some pictures and a video below. If you wanna learn more about my sisters dogs or BUY SOME PUPPIES go to http://monkeybone.info/index.html and contact her :)


A shortfilm that will melt your heart - Slow Motion Puppies!




Look at them go!



Aaah, the infamous puppy swarm got me! The face-licking horror!



moar puppies!


 WE HOPEZ YOU HAD NICE TIMES, BABAI!



No comments:

Post a Comment