Sunday, October 7, 2012

#25 - ZUMBA

Oh yes!

Today was ZUMBA day! My friend Leena took me to a local fitness club that gave me a free pass once I signed a form with my contact details. So I gave them my name and a fake email and phone number and got my free ticket to ZUMBAAH!!


I don't have any video or pictures but you have to believe me when I say I was KILLIN' IT! The instructor used steps from salsa, reggaeton, dancehall etc. I was kind of expecting more of that ZUMBAAAH mentality, but things weren't as glorious and glittery as the commercials suggest and it reminded me of the african dance lesson I took a couple of weeks ago for this blog.

After the class was over, as the people came in the studio to prepare for another aerobic lesson, I got complimented by three older ladies for my ZUMBA moves. Hahah! One even slapped my ass and gave me her phone number.. lol, just kidding! The studio had glass walls facing the gym, so they had been watching me shake my booty while waiting for their aerobic to start.

Anyways, Zumba was kind of a disappointment. I was expecting more glamour and that ZUMBA feeling, but best they could do was some rumba salsa steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment